Parent Co-ordinating Committee
This committee promotes a closer relationship between home and school by -:
- Holding open parent meetings twice a term. Check newsletter for dates. All parents welcome.
- Offering school tours, general information and morning tea to welcome new families to our school on the first morning of the year.
- Organising and distributing the class representative folders at the beginning of each school year.
- Present graduation gifts to the Year 7 students at the end of each year.
- Overseeing the sale of second-hand uniforms.
- Lost property is washed at the end of each term. Named clothing is returned and any unnamed clothing is given to (Second hand) uniform shop for resale.
- Providing two representatives for the Uniform Committee.
- Providing information about the availability of new uniforms.
- Raising any issues of concern or suggestions and taking them to Governing Council.
- Providing assistance at book fairs, sports events, school photo day and other school events or activities as negotiated with staff.
If you would like any further information about the Parent Coordinating Committee (PCC) please contact the school.